We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. During this time we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment.
We understand that each patient’s needs are different and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve. Your first visit will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give you insight into your orthodontic needs. Rest assured that every effort will be made to provide you with exceptional treatment and an exquisite smile!
It is our desire to meet your orthodontic needs thoroughly and efficiently and we know your time is valuable. If you wish to expedite treatment we can offer to take your diagnostic records following your consultation. The records include digital photos, x-rays, and models of the teeth and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. Please allow a total of 1-hour for your initial appointment.
We encourage you to ask us questions
During the initial orthodontic examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can answer most questions about treatment during the initial consultation, we will address specific areas after thorough and careful analysis of your diagnostic records. We believe that in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction. All your questions will be answered. We want you to start orthodontic treatment with a clear understanding of your individual needs and how we can achieve the smile of your dreams.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- The completed new patient questionnaire.
- Any panoramic X-rays taken within the last six months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card